CUTTHROAT - Invoking Terror EP
Dying Victims Productions
Well I can't wait till next St. Paddy's Day when someone at the place I work at asks me for some Irish music suggestions. So what we have here is the first official release by Ireland's CUTTHROAT. They are a three piece Blackened Thrash act who first started out in 2023.
Sound-wise CUTTHROAT are a raw aggressive sounding act who are dedicated fans to this genre. I've said it many times but it bares repeting, my favorite Thrash is Blackened Thrash. But I hate the generic copycats. CUTTHROAT is not that at all. Now sure if ya wanna name drop influences they excibet, sure go for it and be a dick.
This release is five diabolical deeds of the dammed. An impressive debut and keep an eye out for this band in the future.
LISTEN HERE:
https://dyingvictimsproductions.bandcamp.com/album/invoking-terror

No comments:
Post a Comment