Tuesday, March 7, 2017

MARCH OV DEATH METAL, BEER & NO MORE RATING SYSTEM.


Brought to you by DEATH BY HOPS, the official beer of DEATH METAL as far as I'm concerned. Welcome to March or how I dub it, The March ov Death Metal. If you'd like to learn more about this beer and the Olde Hickory Brewery in North Carolina then go to the website below:


http://www.oldehickorybrewery.com/death_by_hops.html


Remember when you pronounce the name you must do it in that Corpsegrinder voice. So what else is up?


Well starting now I'm dropping the rating system. To me these days it just doesn't work anymore. Seriously (hold it I need a sip of Death By Hops) it seems petty to place a number on a release. Secondly since restarting the blog I only write about things that matter or are interesting. Hell 90% of what I write about deserves a 5/5 anyway. 


No comments: