Friday, January 12, 2018

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE ZUGLY - Misanthropical House review



THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE ZUGLY - Misanthropical House

Fysisk Format



This is what I get for giving a punk band a good review last year. The floodgates open wide. You know I had a choice to check out some ambient doom act or this. I chose the latter. Ya know I told myself that I'd make better choices in 2018. I'm fuckin up. 

Be that as it may yes we're talking not metal here, this to me is punk fuckin rock. I'm sorta thankful for that. This is my first time listening to THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE ZUGLY. I'll give em props on the name. Also they've been around for a few years, at least part of this decade. I can honestly say these guys are truly Norwegian scum. They'll take that as a sign of pride.

Musically this is like TURBONEGRO meets the BEASTIE BOYS. It's sleaze with gang vocals, cool punk rock & roll with a sense of humor and plenty of soundbites from other media outlets. This band has been around so us in the states need a lift or at least an outlet into this nation because it seriously needs an injection. THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE ZUGLY are that big beef dildo to shove up the asses of US anal retards. 

Ya know at first I didn't care for this, as many will, but then I got it. I've always said that TURBONEGRO brought the rock back into punk fuckin rock in the 90s. Here we go again with another Norwegian band teaching us what is cool. Now I need to check out their back catalog.


http://www.fysiskformat.no/wp_ff/

https://thegoodthebadandthezugly.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/goodbadzugly/

No comments: