Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 09 article: MR BUSH SAYS GOODBYE satire by wolf


MR BUSH SAYS GOODBYE

My fellow Americans, aw screw that. Part of you don't even like America and the other bunch are just plain stupid. How about this, to all the Americans who still believe in freedom and not those lying bastards from MSNBC. Well it's down to the short hairs. Soon Laura and I will be out of here. I mean the Whitehouse although some of you out there would rather something worse would befall us. Yeah ha ha and fuck you too. I've done my two terms and you're all welcome. Even those who wanted me impeached. Some people think defending the country from terrorists is worse than lying about boinking an aide. Well screw you because in a few days I'll be back home in Texas and you'll be stuck with the new guy. Hell I was in office for over 3 months before being accused of a scandal. This one hasn't even taken the oath yet and he's involved in three. And these weren't made up by the N Y Times. Well good because I'm done, I've had it with all of ya. But before I go there's just a few things I wanna get off my chest.

Alot of you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world and in this nation of ours. Then there are others who are just too damm lazy to do some homework and figure it all out. Hell just take a look at the guy you elected and why. You know mistakes can be forgiven but stupidity is forever. The most dangerous thing in any nation is an ignorant populace with real grievances. And half of this country are stupid. You've been sold a bill of goods from liberal politicians and their buddies in the media. Look at the housing crisis. You all wanna blame me for it. Say it's all my fault that the whole damm thing happened. And yet Barny Frank was in charge of watching over Fannie and Freddie. No you won't blame that cocksucker. You people are stupid. And now the economy is in the tank. Wow remember when the economy was great and unemployment was lower than it was during the Clinton administration? Naw you don't.

When gas prices went up you blamed me, why? I don't have control of the price for a barrel of crude. The price shot up because of increased demand in other parts of the world. Then there's those idiots who were yelling about the Iraq war was all for oil. Well then where did all that oil I supposedly secured go? And speaking of the Iraq war I have something to say to all of assholes who said I lied about chemical weapons. I didn't lie. The intelligence was faulty and I admitted it. If I was this evil guy you've all accused me of then I could've hidden plenty of chemical weapons in the desert to be found later. Did any of you morons think about that? And I just wanna remind you idiots that it wasn't just me. The world thought Saddam had chemical weapons. Another thing as far as regime change in Iraq goes it was official U.S. policy before I came into office. Bill Clinton established that policy but I guess you must have missed that one. As far as the whole War on Terror, I told you early on that this was going to be a long fight. These bastards aren't like enemies of the past. Back then we were fighting countries with official armys. These bastards don't have countries. They're whacked out religious nuts from all over the world and they wanna kill you. But you're too stupid to believe it. Plus your ungrateful of the job we've done protecting this nation since 9/11.

You know if every dumb ass liberal hated the terrorists just like they hate me. Then those fuckers wouldn't have a chance. But no you hate me and want the prisoners down in Gitmo freed. Well fine lets free em, any takers? How about you assholes out in Frisco do you want them? No because you're all a bunch of asshole hypocrites. Hell even your man Obama has changed his position on closing Gitmo. Are you gonna complain to him about breaking his campaign promise? I won't hold my breath. Hell some of you people are too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level even when a hurricane is heading straight for it. And I get blamed for that too. Hell if you tossed a bucket of cold water on a sleeping liberal they'd wake up cursing my name. Now that's stupid. Fine, go ahead and have your new non profit police state. You wanna talk about lies or torture? Listening to all the lies spewed forth every day on CNN and MSNBC is real torture. And to all of you global warming nuts here's something to remember. Al Gore is a watermelon head. He's environmental green on the outside but commie red on the inside.

Well just fuck it. I tried and the news media lied. I know that years from now I'll be looked upon as having done the right thing. But if you wait a little while, everything a liberal tells you will be wrong. That's the difference between them and me. Pioneers take more of the arrows. And I've been slandered, smeared and besmirched more than any President in modern history. Atleast Nixon actually did something he was accused of. Hell some loser in Frisco gets herpes and wants to blame my administration for it. That's just stupid! Supposedly I stole the election from Gore in Florida, yeah right. But ACORN actually helped steal this past election and you liberals defended it. Al Frankin, think about it. But that's the problem. Alot of you people don't think for yourselves. You swallow every slogan that's handed to you. Well fine I'm out of here. But I'm sure whenever the new guy screws up I'll be blamed for it. So for my final act as President I'm giving my last executive order. To all of you Real Americans, a year from now if things start looking bad for the new guy. Find a liberal and back slap the asshole.

Goodbye and Fuck Off,

President Bush.

No comments: