Friday, August 21, 2020

ABIGAIL / VULCAN TYRANT split EP review

 


ABIGAIL / VULCAN TYRANT Split EP


Horror Pain Gore Death Productions



Alright so when a promo comes in with words like "Fuck Off And Die Posers!". I'm all for Search and Destroy. First off I know about the Japanese band ABIGAL. They're a three piece blackened thrash act who for a couple of decades now can't say no to doing a split EP with some other band or a live album for that matter. If you're into crazy fuckin Japanese extreme metal then you know who they are. 


ABIGAL delivers two cuts here in an almost industrial pounded blackened thrash style. But you're always thrown a twist of some secure old style metal/hard rock lead work. On here its total 70's era blues rock via blackened athletics. My fave song of the two is "Rock n Roll Sluts Forever". Yeah I know it's Extreme Metal Maniac but I'm still Scumfuc Metal.


Next up on the flip is VULCAN TYRANT, a two piece act from Holland. Yep we're talking extreme Dutch blackened thrash here which is as primitive sounding as watching some freak gnaw on a bone for nourishment. But they're Dutch, I'm Dutch so damm. Why dontcha just put a line of cocaine in front of me and say "I dare ya".


VULCAN TYRANT is the band you want to hear more from but this is a collector release for ABIGAIL fans.


http://www.horrorpaingoredeath.com/


https://hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/split-9


No comments: