Thursday, August 13, 2020

VARIOUS ARTISTS: Coronavirus / COVID​-​19 compilation review

 


VARIOUS ARTISTS: Coronavirus / COVID​-​19 compilation

Horror Pain Gore Death Productions


For a few years now I've been writing about some great releases put out by Horror Pain Gore Death Productions. That's an extreme music label outta Hostile City, USA aka: Philadelphia, PA. For those of you who were regular readers of SFM666 and now Extreme Metal Maniac, and frankly who isn't, you know I've always posted exciting as well as informative reviews of releases you the fan should pick up. 


And now Horror Pain Gore Death Productions is giving something back to you fans. Yeah I know this sounds like a promo scoop but hey you readers know I like what I do and I ignore what I don't. Be that as it may what you have here is a damm good compilation regardless of the circumstances to which it's being put out for free. 


As with most comps you've got stuff you're familiar with which is the frosting to entice you. For me that's bands like VIOGRESSION, FORMLESS MASTER and CARRION VAEL. After listening to this compilation I'm intrigued by new listens by the death doom sounds of SAVIORSKIN. Add to that the insane death grind of REDUNDANT PROTOPLASM or the punk/grind reminders of newcomers LOCUST REIGN. 


The bottom line here people is extreme music which is what this site is all about and corrupting your mind in the process. This label have produced a damm good compilation for you to check out. Nuff Said.


http://www.horrorpaingoredeath.com/

https://hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/coronavirus-covid-19-free-bandcamp-sampler


No comments: