Monday, October 28, 2019

VESICATION - Total Fecall review



VESICATION - Total Fecall 

Horror Pain Gore Death




I was in the mood for something else tonight but this gem of a release came my way so what the hell. Earlier this year I said some good things about a compilation of older material put out by these Canadian filth mongers who are in total worship of IMPETIGO. 


Total Fecall, this band's second full length makes me wanna vomit. The pig squealed vocals by new singer (?) Matt Hilden, killer fuckin bass lines and groove by Kimio Hatashita, trudging riffs by original guitarist Eddie Pharoah and the rock n roll plus pure metal drumming by Geoff Hodsman make this one pure puke ready.


Seriously I'm vomit ready by a band who are in total death grind mode to invoke an eruption of my stomach. Seriously (now there's a joke) the songs relating to tits were rocking. But my biggest laugh comes when the thought of the face of some loser listens to "Crouching Pink Hidden Stink". After than it's slam pit central with this old fucker giving you the fore-arm sandwich in the pit. Hell Fuckin Yeah!


http://www.horrorpaingoredeath.com/

https://hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/total-fecall


No comments: