Tuesday, August 18, 2026

TERATUM - Ordnance of Spiritual Warfare review


 

TERATUM - Ordnance of Spiritual Warfare EP

Dying Victims Productions


This is the four song EP debut by Sweden's TERATUM. They're a four piece Black Metal act that started out in 2024. The band members are not new to the scene since they've been in bands like DIE HARD, DESULTOR, PUTRIFIED and GOATSODOMIZER. you should not be shocked that I know all of those bands as well as owning releases by em.


Musically for the record TERATUM are not reinventing the wheel here or destroying it. This is basically a fresh take on classic Swedish BM which in my not so humble opinion needs it. After listening to this a few times I think this band needs a full length. I mean the vocals are perfect aka: burning hot and aggressive. The rhythms are razor like melodic as well as punishing. The drum work is very impressive and yeah there's some bass sound. 




All in all TERATUM should be the next cool thing from Swedish Black Metal. 


https://dying-victims.de/

LISTEN HERE:

https://dyingvictimsproductions.bandcamp.com/album/ordnance-of-spiritual-warfare


No comments: