Thursday, July 30, 2020

SHITFUCKER - Sex with Dead Body review



SHITFUCKER - Sex with Dead Body

Hells Headbangers Records




So it's been a while since I've anything from Detroit, Michigan's SHITFUCKER. The last thing I have from them is a split 7"er they did with MIDNIGHT from a few years back. My history with them goes back a few years when they played a local club with MIDNIGHT. 


I automatically liked their approach to scum punk metal. So afterwards I bought from them their full length debut Suck Cocks in Hell and a t-shirt with a cool virgin killers rip off look. The shirt is pictured below and speaking of looks ah yeah I got a lot of those from people who, even in extreme circles, kinda mistook it for something else.





But here we are with this trio's latest full length, their second. OK so from the title and cover photo it's obvious that these guys have not cleaned up their act. I can say the same for their music. With the exception of the crappy intro and outro the band delivers on nine cuts. What I'm expecting is scumfuck metal with some punk rock n roll touches. SHITFUCKER does it here.


For the most part on here SHITFUCKER sounds better than their debut. They incorporate more of a filthy blackened thrash approach. Of course my favorites by them tend to be the heavy punk rock n roll influenced cuts like "Leather Lady Lover" and "Skitzoid". But overall it turns out to be a great release by them.


https://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/

https://shitfucker.bandcamp.com/album/sex-with-dead-body


No comments: