Friday, July 23, 2021

SPASTICUS - Fuck Me Before I Die review


 

SPASTICUS - Fuck Me Before I Die EP

Horror Pain Gore Death


This is probably the best EP you will hear in 2021. Sure I'm guilty of hyperbole once in a great while, yeah that's funny. But seriously I ain't shitting ya on this one. Now if you remember a time when metal and hardcore kinda had their lines blurred. I'm not talking crossover because that was a joke created by label people to promote and make cash off of the young crowds.


No I am talking about some underground bands who would play the your local clubs and tour on a demo or 7"er circa late 80's/early 90's. This band hails from Palermo, Italy so I'm sure they're into RAW POWER. The genre tagline on em is death thrash but I disagree. This is total metal/hardcore madness at it's best. 


You've got five cuts that showcase total riff insanity, groove and slam pit inducing chaos. Their vocalist is perfect with his mix of caustic screams, Tom G. grunts and radical banter. The drum work is pounding in a grind way but the bass playing is thunderous hardcore/metal thumping.


I'd absolutely kill to see this band play in a local club today. I believe this was the band's original demo from last year. So thanks to Horror Pain Gore Death for unleashing this upon an unsuspecting and honestly an unworthy world. If young people today were listening to this then maybe they wouldn't be a bunch of wet shit, butt pissing, woke bunches of crybabies. 


https://www.horrorpaingoredeath.com/

LISTEN HERE:

https://hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/fuck-me-before-i-die


No comments: