Tuesday, December 7, 2021

FEED THE CORPSES TO THE PIGS - This Insidious Horror review


 

FEED THE CORPSES TO THE PIGS - This Insidious Horror

Horror Pain Gore Death Productions


So how many releases has Rick Rozz (aka: still working his past DEATH status (excuse me, MANTAS) and being in MASSACRE 's shambles) been on releases as a guest these past few years? I mean whatafuck it's as if he's got an info-mercial saying "Hi there, I'm Rick Rozz. you might remember me from being on DEATH demos (excuse me, MANTAS) and my failed band MASSACRE. But hey I'm available to sing on your album in order to give it credit."


Now aside from that after a couple of listens I looked to this release as almost a compilation. FEED THE CORPSES TO THE PIGS from Albuquerque, New Mexico are a four piece grind act on this their debut looking for a direction. These guys push the blackened death, death grind and avant grind niche style to the fuckin hilt. That's kinda a cool thing in my strange mind of grind appreciation. They have a competent command of the styles being put forth.





For the most part this band lends towards a style which is diabolic as well as atmospheric and just fuckin all over the place. Pig Squeals? Hardcore riffage? Soundbites? Yeah check all of those boxes. But anyways they really don't need a celebrity to give em credibility. Their music is well worth it to do the whole talking. I like this band on their own and hopefully they'll put out some more stuff which contains identity. Nuff Said! 


https://www.horrorpaingoredeath.com/

LISTEN HERE:

https://hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/this-insidious-horror


No comments: