Thursday, December 16, 2021

VOMIT SPELL - Self Titled review


 

VOMIT SPELL - Self Titled

F.D.A. Records


Take me back to the days of early Earache Records releases because it's 2021 and I don't care. This is the debut full length release by Germany's VOMIT SPELL. I give these guys props for wanting to push the whole early death grind thing. I mean they have a sound which takes some cool influences from well known acts from the past. 


So if you're an old fuck like myself you'll listen to this and go cool. It takes me back to some good times. Were as if you're still a young fuck trophy then you'll think it's the greatest thing since ah streaming music (?)


Now even with all of that said the band have certainly progressed the style to modern times without sounding like total copycats. Yeah there's a death grind blitz with some added death doom dirge when they feel upon letting up on the punishment. 


https://fda-records.com/de/

LISTEN HERE:

https://vomitspell.bandcamp.com/releases


No comments: