Wednesday, May 8, 2019

HEXECUTOR – Hangmen of Roazhon EP Reissue review



HEXECUTOR – Hangmen of Roazhon EP Reissue

Dying Victims Productions




Play some SLAYER dude, horns up! Seriously that's what we have here in a way that shows no mercy as far as copying the past, The thrash revival of over a decade ago is far from over. Most of those participants turned out to be silly after their second or third albums. Here we have a French act who totally missed out on the revival but don't give a flying fuck. 


This is an incredible four song EP that originally came out in 2014. Since then HEXECUTOR has released a split release with another French act, MANZER, in 2016 plus a full length Poison, Lust and Damnation that same year. OK I haven't heard those releases but fuck it. This four song EP is a trip back to memory lane.  Welcome riffs as well as soloing that'll rip your eyeballs out. Old school caustic vocals that drag you in. There's even a few screams.


Once again this is a fuckin reissue from a few years back. All I can say is SHIT, WHY DIDN'T I HEAR IT BACK THEN? From what I do know from the info packet is there's more to come from HEXECUTOR. I'm going to check out their last release but for all of YOU, pick this thing up. Seriously it will bring back memories and have you slam dancing in your room. Now excuse me because I have to pick up the mess I made in my office. 


https://www.dying-victims.de/

https://hexecutor.bandcamp.com/album/hangmen-of-roazhon


https://www.facebook.com/Hexecutor


No comments: