Tuesday, May 5, 2020

WOLF - Feeding the Machine review



WOLF - Feeding the Machine 


Century Media Records





Can I just say this sucks and be done with it? I guess not. Anyways let me tell ya I am a fan of Sweden's WOLF. Their 2006 release, The Black Flame, is definitely in my all time playlist of fucking true metal. Their early stuff is OK and I did like 2009's Ravenous. But after that they got repetitive since they found their formula and pushed the repeat button. Yeah I understand the theory. If AC/DC and MOTORHEAD can do it why not them?


So I was hoping that this their eighth full length would be better. I mean it's been six years since their last one and ya gotta hope for the best with your fave bands. Unfortunately with the exception of a few catchy tunes, which was their formula. I'm kinda pissed because this mostly blows. Once again it all sounds programmed by a computer. Great cover art at least but the title should've been Created By Machine. At least I still have The Black Flame to blast. 





https://www.centurymedia.com/

https://www.facebook.com/officialwolf


No comments: