Monday, November 19, 2018

LAIR OF THE MINOTAUR - Dragon Eagle Of Chaos review



LAIR OF THE MINOTAUR - Dragon Eagle Of Chaos

Self Released




Well the last time I heard from this band was in 2010 with their Evil Power full length. A great release by the way but personally I liked their third album, War Metal Battle Master, from 2008 the best. Every once in a while I'll pull out that CD and blast the hell out of it. True American Fuckin Metal it was. You've got your mix of thrash, death/doom metal and flat out traditional fist in your face metal. Hey look they're from Chicago, Illinois so what do you expect.


So of course when I first saw this I was excited but then learning that these two cuts are actually two older tracks. Well OK that's cool and at least they're properly recorded and released. Hopefully this is a teaser that they're coming back. That's all I've gotta say.


https://lairoftheminotaur.bandcamp.com/


No comments: